THROW A “PAMPER ME PRETTY” PARTY – And shake off the Winter Blues!
The solution to the Winter Blues is simple! Throwing your own Pamper Me Pretty Party – and that means having an ultimate spa day with your friends. How does that sound?
It’s that time of year when we might be feeling a bit blue, about the weather, it getting dark early… it doesn’t really matter why.
The Winter Blues can strike at any time, and once Valentine’s Day has passed, it seems like Spring is an eon away.
And that’s why planning to spend a Winter afternoon with your BFF’s can be such an uplifting idea!
Why not text one of your pals and ask if they’d like to co-host a Pamper Me Pretty Party with you? Finish reading this post, download and print the PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY KIT and get the ball rolling today. ALL THE PLANNING HAS BEEN DONE FOR YOU! And then some…
WHAT DO WE GALS DO AT A PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY?
As the invitation says, we’ll be pampering ourselves while enjoying luscious libations, fabulous food and soothing spa treatments! Sending your friends this Pamper Me Pretty Party invitation is sure to make them smile. Who doesn’t want to spend an afternoon or evening with their BFF’s – eating, drinking and getting pampered? None of my friends!
This is also a fabulous idea for a Bridal Shower or Bachelorette’s Night. I’ve created a “Pamper Me Pretty Party” Kit that gives you everything you need for the Ultimate Spa Day!
THE “PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY” KIT
- PMP Party invitation
- PMP Party Master Shopping List
- Pamper Party Food & Beverage Signage
- PMP Party At-Party Facial Treatment Instruction Signage -includes spa treatment supply checklist (party activity)
- Party “Take Home” Recipe & Instruction Signage (party activity)
- Essential Oil Blending Guide (for the “personal fragrance” station party activity)
- PMP Party Swag Bag Tags (so your guests will know which swag bag is theirs!)
- Natural Facelift Massage Instructions Sheet (party activity)
- DIY Scalp Massage Sheet (party activity)
- PMP Party Front Door “WARNING” No cell phone Pampering Zone sign
PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY – Let’s Get the Party Started!
This is the “Welcome to my Pamper Me Pretty Party” you’ll have waiting for the girls upon their arrival. How special are they to score a custom-printed invitation to your day of beauty, relaxation and girly-girl fun? AND, what a fabulous hostess you are too, by the way!
SPA DAY TREATMENTS & PARTY SCHEDULE
And now, imagine the cozy “spa” atmosphere you’ll create in your home. The lights are dimmed, it’s warm and cozy, candles are flickering and soft music wafts through the air …
Let’s see how you’ll be pampering yourselves during your ultimate spa day:
- THE GUESTS ARRIVE WITH ROBES IN HAND!
- INTO THE RESTROOM NEXT – Your friends will be greeted with makeup remover sheets and a Honey Natural Face Wash to prepare their skin for their spa day. A basket of fuzzy socks (one for each guest) with extra headbands and hair clips await them too. They’ll slip into their robes, don a pair of cozy socks and prepare for some fabulous pampering and gal-pal bonding.
- A COCKTAIL AND NIBBLE BEFORE WE START? Offer the girls a beverage and steer them to the appetizer board while your guests take turns getting into their robes and fuzzy sockies.
- IT’S TIME TO GET PAMPERED – Once your guests have prepared their faces, satisfied their thirst and had a bite to eat, it’s time to pamper. You and your guests will enjoy spa facials consisting of: Lavender-Green Tea Exfoliator, a Soothing Oatmeal Mask, the Brightening Tumeric Mask and finish up with a Rose Water Toner. The instructions are all on the PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY SIGNAGE.
- NOW LET’S GET ACTIVE! NO, NOT REALLY – But, it is time for some “Natural Facelift” Exercises and a DIY Scalp Massage! The instruction sheets are part of the PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY KIT. If your friends get inspired, you can even give each other scalp massages! How lovely.
- ARE WE READY TO EAT? Oh, yea! – After all that pampering, you and your guests will be ready to dig into some fabulous food. And a second Lemon Drop? Yes, please!
IT’S TIME TO EAT SOME DELECTABLE DELIGHTS
This is a fabulous “make-ahead” menu that allows you to enjoy your own day of pampering with the gals!
The menu for this healthy and delicious Pamper Me Pretty Party Luncheon Buffet consists of:
IT’S TIME FOR THE GALS TO GET THEIR “SWAG” ON!
- “TAKE HOME SWAG” TIME! – Then everyone gets busy making BLACK ROSE BATH SALTS, PEPPERMINT SUGAR LIP SCRUB and formulating their PERSONAL “SIGNATURE SCENTS” . You’ll supply the spa treatment packaging and something cute to carry it home in.
- DESSERT ANYONE? – Finish the Ultimate Spa Day off with an amazing dessert display that’s sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth. Two decadent dips, assorted fruits and yummy cookies matched with Iced Coffee and an assortment of hot teas. Ahhhhhhhhhh.
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE ULTIMATE SPA DAY TO YOU? I agree!
I’ve create a “recipe card” for all the “IN-PARTY” AND “TAKE HOME” SPA TREATMENTS for your convenience. A “spa treatment” supply list is included on the “IN-PARTY” signage PDF.
You’ll find the BEAUTY TREATMENT RECIPE CARD AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
GOAT MILK SOAP – A fabulous addition to the gals’ PARTY SWAG
Since you’ll be sending your guests home with their Pamper Me Pretty Party “swag” anyway, you might want to include a “little something” extra. I’ve got a decadent recipe for Easy Homemade Melt and Pour Goat Milk Soap with add-ins that would be fab.
You can whip up a batch to add to each gal’s TAKE-HOME GOODIES, since you won’t actually be making any soap during the Pamper Me Pretty Party.
This recipe has some wonderful variations for add-ins, like PINK HIMALAYAN SALT, OATMEAL and even half a LOOFAH SPONGE!
I created the Pamper Me Pretty Party PRINTABLE’S color scheme in PINK, WHITE AND PURPLE. So you can see just how well these “pretty in pink” Goat Milk Soap bars can be! I told you this will be an “ultimate spa day”!
Check out the post and PRINT OUT THE CRAFT PROJECT CARD here: Easy Homemade Melt and Pour Goat Milk Soap Recipe + Gift Packaging Ideas
HOW TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE SPA DAY FROM START TO FINISH
- Create a relaxing atmosphere with lighting, background music and a comfortable temperature
- Work ahead of time to download, print and cut out all the PRINTABLES in the PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY KIT (cut out the party signage while watching TV or listening to your favorite podcast)
- Order all the necessary spa treatment ingredients and supplies a few weeks before your party (see the spa supply checklist in the At-Party Spa Treatment signage PDF. I found everything at Amazon)
- Supply 1″ wide paint brushes for guests to use when applying the face masks. You can get cheap ones in any hardware or craft stores.
- What kind of “swag bag” will you choose for your guests to fill with their take-home spa treatments? It can be as simple as a little basket with tissue paper, or something like the burlap “totes” pictured here. Your only limitations are your budget and creativity!
- Check out your stash of “freebies” from beauty stores like Ulta, Sephora and Aveda and toss them into your “swag bags” as an added gift
GET LOTS DONE AHEAD OF TIME SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR ULTIMATE SPA DAY TOO
- The menu was designed with plenty of DO-AHEAD steps and recipes to keep you from being frazzled on party day
- Ask friends and family to borrow any party items that you’re missing, like a crock pot, baskets, bowls, extra towels or even “spa” decor items and potted plants (this is supposed to be a FUN party, not an expensive one!)
- Create a “hot towel” station for your guests to use between spa treatments. Wet wash cloths with water, roll and place inside a crock pot. Add a few lemon slices, cover and turn on low an hour before party time. Plan on each guest using at least 2 cloths each. I bought a dozen white cloths for $9.99 on Amazon. Now I’ll have them for lots of other uses too.
- Put together a basket in your restroom with a pair of fuzzy socks for each guest, extra headbands, clips and make-up remover sheets. (guests are asked on the invitation to bring their robe)
- Do you think you might want another pair of hands to help on the day of the party? Ask one of your friends that’s coming to lend a hand. Or better yet, as I mentioned earlier, ask a friend to co-host the Pamper Me Pretty Party with you.
- Place the WARNING – No Cellphone “Pampering Zone” sign on the front door and ask guests to turn their phones off and put them in a basket by the door or in their purses.
LET THE PAMPERING COMMENCE!
YOUR ULTIMATE SPA DAY AWAITS – Let’s Eat, Drink and Be Pampered!
“AGUA FRESCA” – SPA WATERS TO HYDRATE & REFRESH THE GIRLS
You’ll want to keep your guests hydrated while they’re enjoying your Pamper Me Pretty Party.
An ultimate spa day requires you “kick it up a notch” when it comes to your beverage choices. This idea is just the ticket! Refreshing “AGUA FRESCA” will ensure all your guests are ready for the next spa party activity.
For a relaxed, zen kind of vibe, I like to have pitchers made up in advance, PLACING several cups of ice in the bottom, adding 2 cups of fruit (in any combo you wish), then filling with purified water. As the party progresses, you can refill the pitchers as needed.
You can also use one of the popular beverage servers with spouts. Just add a bowl of fruit with a spoon along side for guests to add to their spa waters. (the beverage server will have fruit, but it will not dispense with the water)
NAN’S TIP: If you want to have this all done in advance, place assorted frozen fruits in ziplocs with 2 cups of ice. When it’s time to fill/refill a pitcher, just take a pre-made ziploc from the freezer, dump contents in and add water. (you can use any fruit that freezes well, especially berries and pineapple)
HERE’S SOME FRUIT COMBINATIONS THAT MAKE GREAT “AGUA FRESCA” SPA WATER
- Watermelon chunks, kiwi and lime wedges
- Cucumber spears, lemon slices and fresh mint leaves
- Halved strawberries and blueberries
- Pineapple spears and halved pink grapefruit slices
- Blood orange slices and lime slices
- Raspberries, orange wedges and fresh mint
- Watermelon chunks, pineapple chunks and kiwi slices
LUSCIOUS LIBATIONS? YOU BET!
Two of my favorite “by the pitcher” party cocktails to serve my guests are Spicy Bloody Mary’s and Lemon Drops. Both cocktails are easy to make in large batches ahead of time, so all the work is done before party day arrives.
Be sure to buy several bags of ice to fill your pitchers of Agua Fresca and cocktails. Throw the ice in a cooler and put it someplace handy, but out of the way of your party and guests.
YOUR GUESTS WILL ENJOY FABULOUS FOOD FROM THE MOMENT THEY ARRIVE
When the girls arrive you’ll have a nibble awaiting them that has “something for everyone”. Simple and quick to put together, here’s what’s on this yummy “appetizer board”:
“LET’S GET PAMPERED” APPETIZER BOARD
WHAT DO YOU SERVE FOR AN ULTIMATE SPA DAY DESSERT?
You start to plenty of fresh fruits and some lovely cookies you pick up at your favorite bakery or grocer. Then you whip up two fast and easy “dessert dips” to max out your ultimate spa day finale. Both the Chocolate Hazelnut Dip and the Lemon Poppyseed Dip are perfect for dipping all your favorite fruits and cookies.
Add some Iced Coffee and Assorted Teas, and you’ve just thrown an amazing Pamper Me Pretty Party.
WASN’T THAT A FABULOUS SPA DAY PARTY?
PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY ULTIMATE SPA DAY RESOURCES
All these items were ordered from Amazon Prime.
- Vindeful – 25 piece empty 5 gram plastic pot jars – $6.98 (lip sugar scrub)
- Anjou Naturals – Anjou 18 piece Aromatherapy Oils – Upgraded gift set – $20.99
- Velidy Direct – Hanging linen cotton storage basket bags – 3pk for $9.88
- Namisee – Plush slipper socks – 6 pk for $14.99
- Pretty Care Official – Essential oil roller bottles – 10 ml / 12pk for $9.95
- IZO All Supply Co. – 12″x12″ bath cloths 1 doz. for $9.99
- Viva Doria – Hawaiian Black Lava Salt 2 lbs./$11.99
- Amaki Co. – bMaker Bulk Botanical Flower Kit 6pk/ $27.90
- Folinstall 20 pc 7oz. glass jars with lids, cork lids, spoons and tags $28.85
- 1 inch paint brushes (I bought a 36 pack for under $10, but you can buy them at Lowes, craft stores, etc.)
SET A DATE FOR YOUR PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY TODAY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SPRING?
All 10 Pamper Me Pretty Party printable documents have been combined into one merged PDF for your downloading convenience.
Just download the FREE PDF, print, cut out all your Pamper Me Pretty Party Kit components and you’re in business.
HERE’S HOW TO GET YOUR PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY PRINTABLES
Want your own set of PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY PRINTABLES, but you’re not on our list yet?
Why not join in on the fun!
Fill out the form below and I’ll send you a copy as a thank you for joining the IFAFL Email Subscriber List.
As a Ingredients For A Fabulous Life Subscriber, you’ll also get instant access to the IFAFL Resource Library and receive our twice-weekly emails.
What are you waiting for? You don’t want to miss out on anything fabulous, do you? There’s always something fabulous happening here at Ingredients For A Fabulous Life, don’t you want to stay in the loop?
Come join the gang in our Facebook group and get in on the gabfest at, The Fab Life! That’s where we show off our triumphs and share our pursuit of “the good life” with each other all week long.
HONEY NATURAL FACE CLEANSER
1/2 cup honey
2 drops tea tree essential oil
SOOTHING OATMEAL FACE MASK
Cucumber slices, 1/4" thick (USE ON EYES DURING MASK TREATMENTS)
1 cup rolled oats, cooked to loose consistency
6 Tbs. honey
6 Tbs. plain yogurt
LAVENDER - GREEN TEA EXFOLIATOR
3 Tbs. loose green tea leaves (empty tea bags or purchase loose tea)
1 cup organic white sugar
1/2 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
2 Tbs. honey
1 Tbs. lavender buds
10 drops lavender essential oil
BRIGHTENING TUMERIC FACE MASK
2 cups rolled oats (grind in food processor until rough powder texture)
2 Tbs. chamomile flowers
1 cup honey
1 Tbs.. ground tumeric
2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
Add distilled water by the teaspoon if too dry
ROSE WATER TONER
1 cup distilled water
2 Tbs. rose buds
1 tsp. rose water (optional)
PEPPERMINT LIP SUGAR SCRUB
Organic white sugar
Peppermint Essential Oil
Plastic/Glass Lip balm containers
PERSONAL "SIGNATURE SCENT" STATION
Assorted Essential Oils
Glass Roll-On Perfume Applicators
Carrier Oil - any light oil like safflower, jojoba or sweet almond
BLACK ROSE BATH SALTS
Organic Black salt
Rose petals and buds
Lavender essential oil
- DIRECTIONS FOR ALL RECIPES: Add all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix until completely moistened and combined.
- Treatments can be made up to 4 hours before party time. All the spa treatments can be kept at room temperature EXCEPT the SOOTHING OATMEAL MASK which should be refrigerated until 30 minutes before starting AT-PARTY spa treatment activities. (the yogurt can turn if it stays out too long)
- Use as directed in Pamper Me Pretty "At-Party" Signage Instructions.
THESE RECIPES ARE PART OF THE "PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY" Ultimate Spa Day Post