They’re a yummy treat, especially when paired with crostini breadsticks and whole grain flatbreads.
And that made them the perfect addition to my Pamper Me Pretty Party menu!
It’s the Ultimate Spa Day Party for you and your friends, from custom invitations to take-home goodie bags!
Pretty Dipped Cheese Balls are a delicious item on the “Welcome” tray of goodies that greets the guests at the Ultimate Spa Day Party!
I actually put them on sticks to make fun cheese ball “pops” for the party tray!
You’ll find the recipe card for Pretty Dipped Cheese Balls at the bottom of this post.
Come see what the Pamper Me Pretty Party is all about, including the fabulous Luncheon Buffet menu, party printables, in-party activities, and much, much more!
This is the “Welcome to my Pamper Me Pretty Party” you’ll have waiting for the girls upon their arrival. How special are they to score a custom-printed invitation to your day of beauty, relaxation and girly-girl fun? AND, what a fabulous hostess you are too, by the way!
Are those Pretty Dipped Cheese Balls adorable on the end of those lollypop sticks? I have some standing in a glass and the others piled up in a dish.
Ingredients for a Fabulous Life has the Ultimate Spa Day Party all planned out for you!
Everything is taken care of, from the Pamper Me Pretty Party Invitations to the Take-Home Goodie Bags. They’ll be stuffed full of the beauty treatments your gal-pals make during the party plus a few extras you’ve tossed in!
I’ve created a fabulous menu perfect for a lovely spa day or evening. Your guests will enjoy a varied menu consisting of:
The pampering begins with your guests enjoying a series of beauty treatments, facial yoga exercises, an even a relaxing scalp rub!
After a delicious and relaxing Pamper Me Pretty Luncheon Buffet, the gals will get busy! Your guests will have a blast concocting their own beauty treatments to take home with them.
Dessert, Iced Coffee and a lovely selection of hot teas await them to end your Ultimate Spa Day Party!
Can you imagine a more fabulous way to spend an afternoon with the gals?
This party does have a bit of “prep”. But if you draft your BFF to help on party day, you’ll be ready to enjoy a day of relaxing fun with your friends.
And now, imagine the cozy “spa” atmosphere you’ll create in your home.
The lights are dimmed, it’s warm and cozy, candles are flickering and soft music wafts through the air …
Why not start planning your own Pamper Me Pretty Party? What date looks good for you?
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MASTER POST: PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY – THE ULTIMATE SPA DAY
Want your own set of PAMPER ME PRETTY PARTY PRINTABLES, but you’re not on our list yet?
Why not join in on the fun!
Fill out the form below and I’ll send you a copy as a thank you for joining the IFAFL Email Subscriber List.
As a Ingredients For A Fabulous Life Subscriber, you’ll also get instant access to the IFAFL Resource Library and receive our twice-weekly emails.
What are you waiting for? You don’t want to miss out on anything fabulous, do you? There’s always something fabulous happening here at Ingredients For A Fabulous Life, don’t you want to stay in the loop?
Come join the gang in our Facebook group and get in on the gabfest at, The Fab Life! That’s where we show off our triumphs and share our pursuit of “the good life” with each other all week long.
1. Add all the cheeses, half and half, worchestershire, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat cheese mixture JUST until lumps are gone.
2. Scrape the mixture into a small storage container, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
3. While cheese mixture is chilling, chop and dice the roll-in ingredients. (pecan, herbs and dried apricots) Combine the pecans and apricots in one low dish and the herbs in a second low dish for rolling the cheese balls.
4. Once cheese mixture has stiffened a bit by chilling you can start rolling your cheese balls. WET you hands and take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a 1 inch ball. Place on a wax or parchment paper lined rimmed baking pan.
5. When all the cheese mixture is finished, roll half the balls in the chopped herbs and the remaining cheese balls in the pecan-apricots. Place back on the rimmed baking sheet, cover lightly with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
6. Remove from refrigerator when ready to serve, insert a stick into each cheese ball and place on a serving platter or bowl.
Chilling the cheese mixture for a least an hour helps to make rolling the balls much easier. WET HANDS HELP TO KEEP THE CHEESE FROM STICKING.