Spring is in the air and we’re all planning our Easter celebrations in earnest! Today’s post is filled with Easter dinner recipes and fabulous Easter Celebration Printables!
You’re hunting down your family’s favorite Easter breakfast casserole recipe and looking for new recipes to try this year too. It’s time to get busy finishing your plans and get ready for the holiday. Keep reading, I’ve got you covered! If you want Easter dinner recipes, I’ve got ’em!
We’re going to start you off with some Easter table decor and invitations for a “customized” Easter Celebration this year. Won’t these look great on your Easter dinner table?
EASTER CELEBRATION PRINTABLES – Invitation / Guest Place Cards / Napkin Rings
Why not include these fabulous MATCHING “CUSTOM” INVITATIONS, GUEST PLACE CARDS AND NAPKIN RINGS in this year’s Easter Celebration?
It’s so easy to add a little “special touch” to your Easter Dinner Tablescape with these adorable matching printables.
First, you’ll have an extra-special day when you send these adorable Easter Celebration Invitations to all your guests. They match perfectly with the Guest Place Cards and Napkin Rings that will be on your Easter Tablescape too.
Adding some customized Easter decor to your table is a snap with these DOWNLOADABLE PDF PRINTABLES!
- Print all the Easter Celebration PDFs on white card stock, glossy or matte, your preference
Just download the FREE PDFs, print, cut out and you’re in business.
IFAFL subscribers have exclusive access to the Email Subscribers Resource Library which contains all the FREE DOWNLOADABLE PDF’S featured in our posts. My email subscribers receive the current library password in each email I send.
Not a member yet? Join the IFAFL Email Subscriber List to get instant access to the IFAFL Resource Library and receive our twice-weekly emails. Just fill out the form on the right of this page to start receiving our newsletters and start printing out our FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS.
Now let’s get down to some Easter Dinner recipes, shall we?
INDIVIDUAL SPRING VEGETABLE LASAGNA – Another pretty recipe!
You won’t want to miss out on one of our incredible “showstopper” Easter dinner recipes. If you want to serve a “plated” appetizer for Easter this year, this is the recipe for you!
Individual Spring Vegetable Lasagna are made with pre-cut sheets of dry pasta that make assembly a breeze. The “sauce” is a fabulous broccoli-pistachio pesto that’s layered between the pasta and fresh Spring vegetables.
After the asparagus, sugar snap peas and sweet baby peas go into the equation, plenty of herbed ricotta is added to the mix. Topped with freshly grated parmesan and crispy fried shallot rings, this can only be described as “tres-yummy”!
APRICOT-POMEGRANATE BAKED HAM with PEARL ONION CONFIT
What an amazing presentation this burnished and glistening Apricot-Pomegranate Baked Ham with Pearl Onion Confit makes on a holiday platter! Glazing three times during the baking process produces a crispy, sweet crust on the outside that everyone with be fighting for!
The secret ingredient in this recipe is the Pomegranate Molasses that gives the glaze a deep fruit flavor that’s not quite identifiable. Ergo, it really is a secret ingredient!
While it does take quite some time to reduce the pomegranate and sugar mixture to a syrupy consistency, it’s so worth it! Just pop it on the back burner while you’re making dinner or doing chores around the kitchen. You do need to watch and stir it, but it’s mostly hands-off cooking!
I confess that after stirring near the end of the process, it tends to stick to the spoon… and makes the perfect adult lollipop! It’s addictive. Try it on ice cream or over waffles. OMG. You can find the recipe at the bottom of this post.
PEARL ONION CONFIT… just fabulous!
With the addition of beautifully roasted apricot halves and a lovely pearl onion confit, this recipe is definitely worthy of a holiday celebration. Especially in the Spring at Easter!
I think your family and friends will love it so much, they’ll be asking for the recipe! Just tell them they can have some more at Christmas instead! The recipe card can be found at the bottom of this post.
YUKON GOLD-LEEK-FENNEL GRATIN
It’s really a good idea to choose a few Easter dinner recipes that can be made ahead of time. That’s how a busy host can keep things running smoothly and enjoy their own parties. This just happens to be one of those dishes!
I usually prepare the Yukon Gold-Leek-Fennel Gratin the morning before I’m serving it. The gratin keeps just fine if made the day before, kept tightly covered in your refrigerator. Easy peasey!
The combination of the creamy potatoes, leeks and fennel meld into a casserole that is beyond what any potato can be by itself.
For those of you thinking that the fennel will overwhelm the dish, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
And those of you who are thinking they don’t really like fennel, have you tasted it after a long roasting in a creamy, cheesy sauce? I didn’t think so.
This is a recipe that should go on your Easter dinner menu. Write it down in your planner, print out the recipe below and then you can check “side dish” off your “find recipe for” list today!
IS IT TIME FOR EASTER DESSERT YET? Definitely!
HOW ABOUT ROASTED STRAWBERRY BANANA BUTTERMILK SHERBET and “PRETTY IN PINK” RASPBERRY PETIT FOURS?
Both of these luscious recipes are not only tasty Spring treats, they will also be gorgeous additions to your Easter Dessert display.
Roasted Strawberry Banana Buttermilk Sherbet is a fabulous “make-ahead” Easter dessert recipe that is intensely fruity and tangy. Roasting the fruit with sugar and a vanilla bean intensifies their flavors, while the addition of buttermilk and Greek yogurt lend it some tang. It’s a winning combination!
Why not include these stunning “Pretty in Pink” Raspberry Petit Fours as one of your Easter Dinner recipes? They’ve got two layers of moist almond cake, filled with raspberry jam and topped with a shiny pink glaze. Sugar flowers and leaves just take them right over the top! Gorgeous!
They don’t take much more time than making a plain-old layer cake, but pack lots more “wow” factor. Can you see your guests’ faces when they’re ready for dessert? Who’s the fabulous hostess now? Why, it’s YOU!
EASTER IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DISCOVER YOUR PERSONAL “HOSTESSING STYLE”
Not everyone loves planning parties and functions in their home. I do. Many of my friends do too. You, maybe not so much.
Have you ever wondered why you get a twang in your stomach when someone mentions having a BBQ at your place? Or maybe you love the “idea” of entertaining in your home, but don’t know where to start.
Those lifestyle magazines make it all look so glamorous and effortless, don’t they? Unfortunately, parties don’t just “pop-up” like my favorite local clothing designer’s store does each Spring.
It just takes a little inspiration, planning and then some focused attention. But it’s not impossible to do on a regular basis.
You just need some great tutorials, the right planning tools, fabulous recipes and complete instructions.
AND THAT’S WHERE “THE LIFESTYLE DIVA” COMES INTO YOUR LIFE!
Ingredients For A Fabulous Life is dedicated to helping you become the stylish hostess “with the mostess”, you’ve always wanted to be! (and you’ll know exactly what outfit to wear too!)
NOW GET HOPPIN’ AND FINALIZE YOUR EASTER DINNER RECIPES!
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in sliced potatoes. Bring water back to a boil, and cook potatoes for 1 minute. Drain in colander and hold. 2. Cut fennel bulb and leeks into thin slices. Melt 2 Tbs. butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced vegetables and garlic to a skillet and cook until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper. 3. Melt 3 Tbs. butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, Add flour and whisk constantly until bubbly, and cook for an additional 2 minutes. 4. Add half-and-half, milk and nutmeg to the saucepan, whisking to incorporate milk. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to thicken. Start whisking more often as mixture get hot and bubbly. 5. Add cheese and continue to whisk until it's melted and fully incorporated. Taste and adjust salt and pepper. 6. In a large bowl, add the potatoes, sauteed vegetables and sauce, stirring gently to combine. (try not to break slices of potato) 7. Pour mixture into a large casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bubbly and browned on top. Casserole can be prepared the day before you plan to serve it.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 363Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 59mgSodium 414mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 4gSugar 6gProtein 11g
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in sliced potatoes. Bring water back to a boil, and cook potatoes for 1 minute. Drain in colander and hold.
2. Cut fennel bulb and leeks into thin slices. Melt 2 Tbs. butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced vegetables and garlic to a skillet and cook until crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Melt 3 Tbs. butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, Add flour and whisk constantly until bubbly, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add half-and-half, milk and nutmeg to the saucepan, whisking to incorporate milk. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to thicken. Start whisking more often as mixture get hot and bubbly.
5. Add cheese and continue to whisk until it's melted and fully incorporated. Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
6. In a large bowl, add the potatoes, sauteed vegetables and sauce, stirring gently to combine. (try not to break slices of potato)
7. Pour mixture into a large casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bubbly and browned on top.
Casserole can be prepared the day before you plan to serve it.
There’s always something fabulous happening here at Ingredients For A Fabulous Life, you don’t want to miss out, do you?
Join the IFAFL Email Subscriber List to get instant access to the IFAFL Resource Library and receive our twice-weekly emails. Just fill out the form on the HOME PAGE to start receiving our newsletters and start printing out all the FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS.
Come join the gang in our Facebook group and get in on the gabfest at, The Fab Life! That’s where we show off our triumphs and share our pursuit of “the good life” with each other all week long.