BLACK AND WHITE FRONT DOOR WREATH
For a sophisticated non-seasonal front porch design, Black and White can’t be beat. This beautiful Black and White Front Door Wreath features a wooden “monogram” in the center and a selection of black and white baby’s breath highlighted with black roses.
I’ll show you the full BLACK AND WHITE FRONT PORCH I designed this wreath for a little later in this post!
36-Inch CIRCLE SCRIPT WOODEN MONOGRAM LETTER
I was looking for inspiration for my Black and White Front Porch when I stumbled upon 48 Hour Monogram’s custom-made designs on Amazon. They’re made with ½” thick 9 Ply Birch directly from Russia.
48 Hour Monogram sells their selection of products bare, sanded and ready-to-paint, or finished to your specifications. They pride themselves on fast-turnaround and provide a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. That all sounded great to me!
MATERIAL & TOOL LIST – Black and White Front Door Wreath
Supply and Tool List –
- 18″ Wire wreath frame
- 1 – 6ft. Sage Green Eucalyptus Leaf Garland
- 4 – Double Baby’s Breath Stems in WHITE
- 4 – Double Baby’s Breath Stems in BLACK
- 8 – Black Single Open Rose Stems
- 4 – White Blossom Picks (flowers w/greenery and white decorations)
- 2 1/2″ wide Ribbon (black and white / black / white)
- Optional: 12″ – 36″ Diameter Circle Script Monogram Letter
- WHITE outdoor-safe paint
- Silver or white floral wire
- Scissors/Wire cutters
Step One – (If using a centerpiece like this monogram)
- Paint the wooden piece with outdoor paint in white or black, using manufacturer’s directions;
- Let dry for the recommended time before continuing with project.
Step Two – Attaching Centerpiece to Wreath Form
- Turn centerpiece over on a flat work surface so the back is facing you;
- Lay the wreath form’s front onto the centerpiece, making sure it’s even on all sides and centered;
- Attach the centerpiece to the wire wreath form with floral wire;
- Dab the wires on back and front with paint to match the wood if needed;
- Turn the wreath over so the centerpiece is now on top.
Step Three – Attaching Garland to Wreath Form
- Arrange garland around the wreath form to your liking;
- Attach the garland to the wreath form with floral wire;
- Tuck in ends at bottom if they overlap.
Step Four – Trim Stems, Arrange & Attach
Trim all the flower stems, leaving approximately 4 inches of stem to wire to wreath form. Starting at the bottom of the wreath, working counter-clockwise, arrange the flowers thusly:
- 1 black baby’s breath
- 1 white baby’s breath
- 2 black roses
- Repeat the process 4 times until all flowers are attached
- Fill in with the remaining 4 white floral picks
- Add a bow if desired!
And that’s all it takes to make this beautiful Black and White Front Door Wreath!
WANT YOUR OWN LIFESTYLE DIVA DECORATOR’S HOME COLOR FLOW SYSTEM PDF?
Why not join in on the fun by filling out the form below!
As a Ingredients For A Fabulous Life Subscriber, you’ll get instant access to all the fabulous printables in the IFAFL Resource Library and receive our weekly emails.
What are you waiting for? You don’t want to miss out on anything fabulous, do you?
There’s always something fabulous happening here at Ingredients For A Fabulous Life, don’t you want to stay in the loop?
And while you’re at it, come join the gang in our Facebook group and get in on the gabfest at, The Fab Life! That’s where we show off our triumphs and share our pursuit of “the good life” with each other all week long.